Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has anyone here ever been on Safari?

SA is great. I drove the coast from Port Elizabeth to Cape Town (known as the Garden Route). Spent 3 or 4 days in Cape Town and then went up and did a 3 day Safari on one of the private parks next to Kruger Park. It was magical.

I did the same drive. South Africa is the most memorable place I've ever been to! I took a 22 day vacation there with my ex-girlfriend, and her dad footed the entire bill, airfare included. I literally spent $40 for the entire vacation.

We went on 4 safari's while we were there in different parks, and they are unbelievable. No safety standards at all, you can basically get mauled by a lion or a buffalo if you want, and those buffalo don't fuck around! It's been about 6 years since I was there, and I still think about it all the time. It really is worth every single dime you (or your wife's parents) will spend!

I don't know about most beautiful city in the world, but Capetown is by far the nicest city I've ever seen. They way it's laid out across the coast, with hills and the houses are incredible. I saw more Range Rovers and Mercedes in Capetown in one hour than I've seen in 10 years of living in Boca Raton.

I have done a safari in SA. Elephant Plains up by Kruger. Was fantastic. Also spent time in Capetown. Camps Bay in Capetown is great.

Seriously, I'm getting jazzed up just thinking about it. It sounds like a wonderful experience. Having never left the country, I have the opportunity to travel and visit to such countries and China, Japan, Costa Rica, Venezuela, all placed my husband has lived - but I want to go to South Africa. I need to talk to my husband about this. This would be a trip of a lifetime for me.

Lets go babe!

Top Bottom