Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

harden chest

smicth hc

hey guys, I was wondering where can I find a training program specialized for chest hardening, I'm doing good progress overall when it comes to muscle mass but my chest is getting just bigger but soft kinda. I can't explain it, but I'm lacking cuts and hardness there!

Muscle hardness and vascularity is very genetic and based primarily on how low your body fat is. The less body fat you have, the less fat you have underneath the skin and the more veins that show as a result. There really is no secret to it. People always ask me how I am so vascular and how my muscles are so defined and cut. It isn't any supplement I take. It's just having a low body fat percentage.

Keep working on brining your body fat levels down. As your body fat continues to decrease, your vascularity and muscle hardness will continue to increase.

Look into carb cycling.
Carb cycling makes a lot of sense. Both scientifically and in a real world sense. No one will question the fact that carbs are anabolic. The problem with carbs is that too much of them will simply get you fat.

By carb cycling, you get the best of everything. The low carb days are fat loss focused and re-sythnesis muscle insulin sensitivity and the high carb days are very anabolic and replenish depleted glycogen levels.

I explain how to set up a carb cycling diet and have a full sample meal plan in this article here -> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/supplements/carb-cycling-exposed-trevor-44776.html

Agreed.......you are gaining muscle but must be gaining some fat too. Even if your not gaining fat, you are not losing it. I would just focus on diet and cut until you see desired results. Just keep hitting chest from all angles......flat, incline, decline with presses, flyes, cables, etc.

You need to get lean and not retain much water. For me, my chest gets big during bulking periods whenever Im flufflier and more watery, but when it comes to shredding down, it loses size immediately.

Top Bottom