Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hardcore endurance workout for ya B_fold

big_bad_buff

my friends riding lawn mower broke the other day about 3/4 of the way through cutting the grass. it wouldn't go into gear for some reason, just neutral. so guess what, I ended up pushing that bad boy around for 20 non-stop minutes, and let me tell ya, that was some crazy stuff. soon as i stopped pushing i dropped to the ground and my legs wouldn't support me for about 10 min afterwards. 2 days later my whole lower body is extremely sore, along with my lower back, feels like I squatted all day long, and it was only the smaller medium size mower. you should throw that into your sunday workouts LOL.

:)

just get a 1ton truck and slam that bitch in neutral and push it with someone steering it :D

A friend of mine works at a stone quarry and let me tell you he is one hardcore mother fucker. The guy lifts heavy stones for a living for christ sakes. I have nothing on him in the strength department yet he has never sat foot in a gym. I seen him lift some enormous rocks that would humble even the most hardcore strongman.

If you want a job that will make you massive than stone quarry's is for you.

Top Bottom