Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hard muscle gainer and work out days

Clay Dick

Hi, I'm a hard muscle gainer , I have been working out for year and taking supplements and my progress is very poor, I do compounds three days a week and free weights one a week but still I don't look as big as I should, do you think I might be doing something wrong on my work out ? my diet is fine high protein low carbs so I need some advice here...I might hire a nutritionist and a personal trainer , or it might be a genes problem, thanks guys.

If you are training as you should be, and you follow all other guidelines, then most probably you are not eating enough. The ratio of the macros may be fine, but you might need to just up these calories in order to grow.

They thing that stands out to me is that you mention training and supplements but left out the most important part......diet! If you aren't eating enough it doesn't matter how much or how hard you train or how many supplements you take. You have to eat big to get big.

What @Masonicbodybuilder said is 100% correct.

Here's the thing. When you go to the gym and lift weights, you are basically providing the stimulus needed for your body to build muscle. However, nothing can be built without the raw materials (food).

I find most skinny guys have their training down but they simply aren't eating enough. If you want to put on some size, you need to approach eating like it's your full time job.

Top Bottom