Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hard gainer need help

E

Elite_Fry

hello... im 17 male 5'11 and cant seem to go past 155 pounds :( any ideas what would be a good 3 day workout for me? but there is a twist... im not medically allowed to do squats or deadlifts (which i hear is the most important exercises for hard gainers)
any help would be most appreciated

well you can still add weight,what is your diet like?what do you do now as far as training?we need to look at what you are eating and maybe make some adjustmentss there,also with your training there's several ways we could go about it.post your current program man.........:)

I'm with him bro...there could be several things you're doing wrong....post your current routine and give us a description of what your diet is like.

diet is

Meal 1: 2 scrambled eggs/ 2 whole grain toast / bowl of muesli
Meal 2: protien shake (40g protien) / Yogurt
GYM
Meal 3: Macaroni?Pasta
Meal 4: protien shake (40g protien) / Yogurt
Meal 5: 2 Salmon Sandwiches
Meal 6: Chicken Breast / Rice / Salad
Meal 7: protien shake (40g protien) / Yogurt

pretty much stays the same

adds to like 250g protein 250g+ carbs 50g fat

also taking creatine and flaxseed oil

as for training its -

day 1 - legs/forearms/calves

day 3 - back/shoulders

day 5 - chest/bis/tris/forearms

all intesnse weights
3 to 4 exercises on each main body part

Try upping your fat intake a little with essential oils. Peanuts, almonds are both good options for adding in calories. Also try moving you Bi's onto you back day will be more effective.

your diet loks good to gain off,bottom line is if you are not gaining off that amount of calories...you up them.it's that simple.in the morning add in 2-3 egg whites with first meal,meal 3 have some red meat and a bkaed potatoe,rice,....other than that your diet looks pretty damn good.

with your traing trysplitting the bod up a little different..gaining weight is going to come down to how much you eat,but try a split like:

day 1 quads ,calves
day 2 arms
rest
rest
day 3 chest ,shoulders
day 4 back,hamstrings
rest
this seperates the major muscles a bit,and though it looks wierd i train this way for years and have made good progress.you may want to mix/match bodyparts to suit you .i wouldn't worry too much about doing forearms ,they will get hit enough .hope this helped a little,just my opinion.....PEACE:fro:

Top Bottom