Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hamstrings are cramping my style

In an interview I read with jay cutler he said he does hamstrings before squats cuz it helps a lot with knee pain. Build the muscle up in your hams so all the tension is not on the quads. Your squat weight will be lower but avoiding knee pain is worth it

Potassium yes the other two no. I also drink a gallon of water a day.. which my lovely body likes to keep most of until late at night.
I started dead lifts recently I'm on my 5th workout on them now.. I went from 315x1 to 405x5 for deads in which I start to black out lol. I'm trying to push up my weight and doing as heavy as I can every time. That's what made me think my hamstrings are trying to keep up but aren't getting enough time. I'm thinking ill slow down on deads so I can push up my squats.

learn and apply

I do deads and squat on the same day. It all depends on how well your hamstrings are built. If your quads compensate for the lack of hamstrings or your hamstrings cramp up, I would suggest glute and ham, goodmornings with a hamstring focus, or straight leg deads. Once your muscles can function well together, like an equality in the lifting you should be fine.

Top Bottom