Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hamstring exercises

mad dipz

Does anybody have any videos ofthemselves or someone doing Good Mornings or Straight-Legged Deadlifts with proper form? Also, does anyone have any other recommendations for good hamstring exercises and proper technique for them? Thanks a bunch.

I'd rather know from you guys than looking on youtube at someone that could be possibly doing them wrong and me not knowing it and trying it myself the wrong way you know?

u418936 said:
Glute ham raises are a great exercise, but they're freaking hard.

I'd do those but I don't really have the right equipment to perform that exercise. I could probably use my imagination though. I'll figure something out.

Thanks for that link beerdrinker, very useful information.

Also, can anyone recommend me a good quality, cheap pair of oly shoes?

mad dipz said:
I'd do those but I don't really have the right equipment to perform that exercise. I could probably use my imagination though. I'll figure something out.

All you need is a padded floor and someone to hold your feet down. I weigh 2x as much as my wife, and she can hold me down most of the time.

mad dipz said:
Does anybody have any videos ofthemselves or someone doing Good Mornings or Straight-Legged Deadlifts with proper form? Also, does anyone have any other recommendations for good hamstring exercises and proper technique for them? Thanks a bunch.

I'd rather know from you guys than looking on youtube at someone that could be possibly doing them wrong and me not knowing it and trying it myself the wrong way you know?

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/exercises.htm Theres pictures and video demonstrations on there.

u418936 said:
All you need is a padded floor and someone to hold your feet down. I weigh 2x as much as my wife, and she can hold me down most of the time.

Not trying to sound like a dick or anything but I don't have an extra person or a wife/gf just laying around that I can ask to hold my feet down. like I said though, I'll use my imagination.

maybe I need a gf for times like these.

Top Bottom