Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hamstring exercises

I tried stiff legged deadlifts the other day, and to be honest i only felt it in my lower back, should there be a slight bend in the knee joint.
Cheers.

try glute/ham raises. have someone set on the end of a bench while you are lying face down on it. come up to your knees and let them set down on your calfs on hold on to the bottom of the bench. now you try to fall slowly and touch your upper body to the bench. when you first start these you will have to assist yourself on all reps.

Thx strongchick! I used to do stiffief all the way bending all the way down...very good info teaching this old dog sum nu tricks:)

Yeah definitely stiff-legged deadlifts with either barbell or dumbbbells or ever a smith-machine. All work great in my opinion. Seated or standing or lying leg curls. Either two-leg or uni-laterally. ;)

glad everyone liked the link/article.

After only three deadlift sessions, I can finally see the _good_ dimple on the sides of my booty. And of course, my hams are finally coming together too. This is the hardest part for women, I think.

I like that one strongone9 recommends...I saw it in book where you can do it on an incline situp bench and hook your heels on the ankle pads while face down. Gotta try this next time!

I'm definitely not strIngchick...although I was at one point in my life!

-strongchick-

deads and leg curls...
f13-8-5-5042.jpg
:mix: :spin:

good info. i stray sometimes from rdl's just cause they are fricken intense! leg curls are more pheasable after a strong quad workout. i guess its back to the split for me or just have to suck it up. hehe.

Top Bottom