Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hammer strength machines

LETHAL BURN

Man our gym just got 4 hammer strength machines. 1)chest press 2)incline chest press 3)pulldown machine(back) 4)shoulder press machine.......Any of you ever used any of these and did ya like it?

I don't care for the bench press machines, but I like using the
pull down machine.

The bench press one is just uncomfortable to me.
I have a bad shoulder, so that might be why though.

Other than free weights my gym just has hammerstrength. I do like the machines, but just as an alternative to doing the regular free weights. But I feel that nothing is better than the free weights.

5 years of training i hardly ever used a machine for a big bodypart. (exceptions cable crossovers, pulldowns, leg press)

I love Hammer Strength equipment. A lot of machines are terribly designed, but HS is really quite good. Don't really care for the pulldown machines, since I don't think lat pulldowns can compare with chins no matter how well designed the machine is, but I think the shoulder press, incline bench press, and the bench press are great. I actually prefer the HS bench to the free weight version.

I think they are the best of the machines, but that being said, free weights are still better.

Top Bottom