Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ha I used to work at the same place as Gene Snitsky.

Burning_Inside

Elite Mentor
Though I don;t know if Snitsky is his real last name but I'm almost certain his first name IS Gene. He worked at a gym in a resort I sold timeshares at a couple years ago. Never talked to him really, just a hey what's up in passing. He's a pretty big guy. Probably 6'6" I think, and when i last saw him he was in pretty good shape, huge and veiny. I know my one friend knows him better than i do, he went to the same gym as him and whatnot and talked to him regularly, but I haven't really seen that dude around in a while either. I first saw this guy on TV a couple weeks ago and im like hmmmmmm...Strikingly familiar. Then I was talking to my grandfather and he said he was from around here. So I put 2 and 2 together.

On a side note Bam Bam bigelow lives up here too in Hamlin, he owns a restaurant.

Hasn't Snitsky nearly ended Kane's career or something. Oh yeah, talking of Stitsky, never get in a fight with in ugy guy. He ain't got nowt to lose.

Top Bottom