Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

H.A.R.D.C.O.R.E. - Taking applications today!

the_alcatraz

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
H.A.R.D.C.O.R.E.
A group for the weightlifting BEASTs of EF.

Alright good bros, I started this group today for a place where weightlifters and serious bodybuilders can discuss diff training strategies and routines and their experiences with weightlifting and bodybuilding.

Only the members of EF active in the weightlifting & supplements forums will be accepted. So start posting!

Taking invitations today.

I want in!! but i'll mostly be a lurker in the group,that would be some interesting stuff to read...:worried:

dang it your not doing an interview too are you?!?!?:(

im all about getting more info and opinions but isnt that really what this forum is for? how would it be anydifferent.. i feel that if some of you guys make another group u might forget about helpin out us little guys who need your valuable input and guidance. now if u intend to troll both thats cool :)

im all about getting more info and opinions but isnt that really what this forum is for? how would it be anydifferent.. i feel that if some of you guys make another group u might forget about helpin out us little guys who need your valuable input and guidance. now if u intend to troll both thats cool :)

The main purpose of the new group is to establish and work on ways to make this forum more appealing and to make it more active. To make sure every question is answered and everyone learns and benefits.

Top Bottom