Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gym wiping etiquette

packetet

I was wondering what you guys thought was the biggest pet peeve at the gym in terms of etiquette. I was working out the other day and I wiped down the bench after using it and someone came hollering at me saying I didn't wipe it down good enough. There was no sweat on the bench or anything, are they more in the wrong for screaming at me? or am i wrong for not making the bench spotless?

They are wrong if they were yelling but you also need to wipe it down thoroughly. We are in the middle of a pandemic after-all.

there are plenty of gyms open now so you have to be extra careful not to spread bodily fluids around. all it takes is 1 person to walk in there who has it for 10 people to get it. very contagious.

i am not going back to a gym anytime soon unfortunately.

Due to everything going on everyone is all up in arms over cleanliness. I wont get into the whole thing about how a lot of the practices they are pushing now is only hurting our immune systems and how you actually need exposure to germs to keep immunity up.

why go to a gym under these conditions anyway? bound to eventually get it using a place like that where we all touching the same thing breathing same air in large groups

That's a weird thing to have happen. Personally, I wipe the equipment down before and after I use it anyhow.

Top Bottom