Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gym Rules - Dropping Dumbbells

^dude, i weigh 50lbs less than you and deadlift more than you...
how is your core strength THAT strong to have an ego... and call people pussies because they have to bail on a squat or clean?... maybe if you pushed your limits a bit more you would fail a few lifts...

Sorry maybe i didnt explain myself enough

If ur squatting or deadlifting then IMO u can be as loud as u fuckin want!!
BUT...When you are doing db incline press, then when ur done just put them on ur knees lift them up and take them back to the rack. No need to slam them down or even drop them. I am db inclining 140's and i dont need to drop them

I db military 110's for reps and i dont need to drop the weights at all

btw how much u DL? IM easily in the upper 400's right now

its all good... i would never drop a dumbell press either... i have bailed on heavy db pullovers though (120lbs)...
do a search of threads started by me... the one titled NorCal Championships has a video of my last powerlifting meet...
i pulled 501@148, pulled 505 last week in the gym (no video)... this week i was sick and took it easy...
a few weeks ago i was training squats and went for 455 (with knee wraps) and had to bail on it... the cheap ass bar at golds gym was bent pretty badly... totaly useless now... they still havent replaced it yet, they removed it, but no new one yet... this gym sucks for powerlifting, but its all i have...

lol @ ppl dropping weights. No matter what i am doing i slowly lower them, and i wont let them touch the ground. It would hurt my ego if i let them hit the ground since I love being able to not let them touch the ground because of my core strength

ppl are just pussies

i powerlifted when i was your age and we would drop the weights after our clean and jerk during competitions.

its one thing to slam it down, its another to 'guide' it down.

in any event gyms dont like weights slamming down... its not just for insurance reasons either. i've trained at gyms in 3rd world countries where there are no insurance and they still make you wear a shirt and yell at you for dropping weights.

i powerlifted when i was your age and we would drop the weights after our clean and jerk during competitions.

its one thing to slam it down, its another to 'guide' it down.

in any event gyms dont like weights slamming down... its not just for insurance reasons either. i've trained at gyms in 3rd world countries where there are no insurance and they still make you wear a shirt and yell at you for dropping weights.

sry that post of mine was vague, i was only talking about ppl slamming down or even dropping db's

deads, squats, oly lifts, slam all u want!

Its annoying to be in a more quiet gym and hear db's slamming down

Top Bottom