Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gym closed for repair!!!

WarriorPL

High End Bro
Platinum
Yeah thats right, i go to the gym yesteday and what do i see?? a sing saying that their closing the weight room from August 19th to September 4th... i almost cried... "Closing due to cleaning, repair, and maintenance" BULLSHIT! i need my gym.. :( the only thing that will bee opened is the cardio room :bawling: :bawling:

Yea right!!!! I've seen that one before....Dude they won't open back up. My old gym had that same sign. I went back the day they said it would reopen and all of the shit was gone!! Just a bunch of trash left on the floor and a padlocked door. It sucked......

That blows... They didn't make any arrangements for an alternative gym? That's like, almost 3 weeks!

I think one of the funniest posts I saw here on this board was one asking:
Have you ever gone to your GYM on a holiday and it was closed and you were surprised and pissed?

One dude went on Thanksgiving day and was surprised his gym was closed.
He was like, WTF are they closed for??? ha ha ha:D

Dude you live in New York City. Just find another gym. If you live in a small town like me you are truly screwed.

there is another gym in the area but you must be 18 for membership.. that sucks should i use my fake ID???

Or i can sign up for a New Yorks Sports Club next to my school but i don't like the idea.

Call the gym up and make sure that they are re-opening......it sounds like the one I go to is one of the few that reopens after "refurbishment" (and they even had a power cage!).

If they are, its only 3 weeks. Just find the nearest gym and sit it out, or use the time to look around at other gyms and try out their facilities.

WizKid25 said:
there is another gym in the area but you must be 18 for membership.. that sucks should i use my fake ID???

Or i can sign up for a New Yorks Sports Club next to my school but i don't like the idea.

WizKid25 said:

I doubt that. You probably have to have a signature from your parent if you are under 18, i'm sure thats how it is. so just do that. That's what I had to do. Sucks having your mom come into the gym with you!:D

i saw this thread and it opened a door, a door which has been containing my rage for a month. my gym had some new owners, they closed it for a coupla days for 'upgrading' when i come back, lo and behold they have taken away the weights room any sort of benchpress, who needs to do squats anyway???, all the freeweights gone, and what appeared after all this?? a bunch of crappy machines designed with the elderly in mind, nothing too heavy dear:mad: we wouldnt want to hurt anything, and what did this once fine establishment turn into???? a useless middleaged woman gym.

Top Bottom