Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gym closed again

sauloma

I was doing great in the gym and I was on cycle and everything, spent my entire stimulus check on steroids too and now some idiot went in there who was infected with COVID and they shut the gym down again to deep clean. Now I don’t have my gym. I need a routine asap that I can do without a gym until they reopen in 3-4 weeks. I have a few dumbbells at home but nothing major

I worked with a set of resistance bands and body weight exercises for three months and made great progress. Never give up...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would probably just start building up your own home gym. I have a feeling this covid shit is going to be going on for a while so why risk getting back in 3 weeks just to shut down again.

I would probably just start building up your own home gym. I have a feeling this covid shit is going to be going on for a while so why risk getting back in 3 weeks just to shut down again.

If it follows the pattern of the Spanish Flu it'll be to the end of 2021. So yep - start building up a home gym. Just watch the gougers

This is the risk you take during this stupid pandemic. Luckily my gym is open but I prepared last March and built myself a good home gym when things closed down so im covered no matter what the government throws at us

Top Bottom