Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gym accident thoughts

Last week was walking from the Dip bars to the DB section and had to pass through all of the Smith Benches. I was walking around with a 100lb DB not paying attention and as I turned the corner I hit my head on the Smith bench bar that was sitting all the way up at the top.

I hit it hard but shook it off and kept walking, couple of people saw it, was pretty embarassing. I bled through my hat from it.

Damn @ leg press story.

I was doing incline dumbell press w/120 pound dbs. I try to never drop the weights but rather sit up with them and re-rack them. Well the guy next to me leaves his 30 pound dumbells right in the middle of the guddamn floor between the benches and the db racks. I trip on them luckily didnt fall, I proceeded to kick the dumbells about 10 feet, im sure he got the idea.

Last edited:
Last week was walking from the Dip bars to the DB section and had to pass through all of the Smith Benches. I was walking around with a 100lb DB not paying attention and as I turned the corner I hit my head on the Smith bench bar that was sitting all the way up at the top.

I hit it hard but shook it off and kept walking, couple of people saw it, was pretty embarassing. I bled through my hat from it.

Why were you wearing a hat in a gym?

B-

Why were you wearing a hat in a gym?

B-

Everyone asks me that. I always have a hat, own about 10-15 of them.

I shave my head completely bald and sweat like a pig and it catches all the sweat without me dripping all over the place.

It was a good thing I did as I would have had a gash in my head insted of the indian burn. :)

Don't worry about wearing a hat man, it's perfectly ok, I even wear it when I'm going to bed cuz it's bad a$$ like that :D

Don't worry about wearing a hat man, it's perfectly ok, I even wear it when I'm going to bed cuz it's bad a$$ like that :D

Please dont listen to this guy!!:arrow: Only if your ronnie coleman which im assuming your not you shouldnt be wearing a hat! heck he shouldnt even be!:die:

Top Bottom