Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gym: 5 days in 7 days off (in the army)

Czar87

Hey guys, only 3 weeks to go. I can propably do only pulls and chins and benchpress there. I wont include any legs because of stress to the knees and spine from trips with heavy equipment (40-50kg 50km) and running, deadlifts and squats will be too much so their out.

So i propably do only rows, bench and pull and chin ups. Thing is that we are 5 days in and 5 days in the woods where we do nothing and cant eat too much.

Can you guys suggest how to program it so i can do 5 day program with bench rows and chin and pulls ups. Food is good !!

Doing all these everyday will be ok ?

Thanks

Jeez, not eating much and exerting yourself like that for five days straight sounds grueling. It'd probably be better for your body to rest most of the other five days. I was going to recommend getting your sqauts, deads and presses in and focus on getting stronger on those but I wouldn't go too heavy or tax your central nervous system too much in your case.

Top Bottom