Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guys the TRUTH while on A.S., can you train a muscle group twice a week ???

mth

Guys,

I know this question must have been asked many times before, but what the hell here it is again:

Can I train a muscle group twice a week while juicing !! ???

I'm talking about a routine like this (not in all details) :

Monday : Chest (4 excersises 3 sets ), Shoulders (3 excersises 3 sets), tri's (2 excersises 3 sets)
Tuesday: Bi's (4 execerises 3 set) , Back (4 excersises 3 sets)
Wednesday : Off day , play tennis or something like that
Thursday : Same as Monday
Friday : Same as Tuesday
Saturday : OFF
Sunday : OFF

I also do some legs mostly on tuesday and thursday but left that out.

Okay guys is this considered overtraining when i'm doing this routine (While on A.S. in this case) or is it okay.

How can you notice that you're overtrainig ..... ???

Thanks guys !!!

Mike

From what I've seen. A few of the pro's do train their bodyparts twice a week. COleman is one of them I think. But that's what works for you. For a short period of time is should be alright....your body will them you if it's not!!!!!

All depends on your body and how you feel. The body really grows after the workout, not in the gym. Overworking your muscles is just counter productive. But juice or no juice what's the difference?

Pros bb for a living. They're diets are perfect and they don't do shit during the day. Of course THEY can train a bodypart twice a week.

Thanks Guys so far ...

Must say, have had some good results with training a muscle group like chest twice a week.

Gained about 20 or so pounds while on A.S. with that routine ..... but maybe I would gain even more if I trained the muscle groups once a week really hard ...

And MaGilicuti I thought people said that when you're on A.S. you muscles tend to "heal" quicker so then you may still can do them twice a week ...

Well BB-ers do nothing all do day .... so do I haha ..... just sit at my desk watching my Screen ..... so that's plenty of rest.

We'll considering most people say train them once a week .... I'll switch and try that I guess in a couple of weeks .... just to see how it feels.

Thanks !!

Mike

Top Bottom