Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guys! I got LEANER

monkey arms said:
Nice work! Now that it is approx 4 weeks since the picts where are you now? Are you continuing to make progress?

I am back up about 5 pounds, but you have to account for the creatine factor so it may only be 3 pounds. strength is increasing nicely on the core lifts. not a big enough difference to post pics yet :) I'm going for slow and steady as I do not want to become Fatass McGee.

TrailerParkTrash said:
Good one bran!! That sounds encouraging:) Will you start to cut soon?

lol, you are a space cadet. I've put on maybe 3-5 pounds why would I start to cut again already. let me put on a little more muscle before you make me start cutting again bor!!!

TrailerParkTrash said:
:chomp:

LOL.. i just think you look bulky enough now ;) The extra 3-5 lbs are good to have but summer is just around the corner ;)

Better watch out or I'll find your trailer and bring my extra 3 pounds with me :mad: :D

dang bran :) very nice chest it wasnt so bad before but now ooh la la

nice work buddy

Bran987 said:
Better watch out or I'll find your trailer and bring my extra 3 pounds with me :mad: :D

oh yeah? OH YEAH!!?? Well I'm make it easy for you.. just look for the beat up trailer with a rusty '78 K-car parked out front with a sign saying "Welcome Pillsbury Dough Boy" :p

Top Bottom