Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

guerilla cardio results

20tell-ado

Hello
I'm not a lifting weight person, but i love cardio, I saw and article about this cardio regime assuring you can even develope abs doing 4 minutes of intense guerrilla cardio, are this people for real or you guys think that's realistic. I will be doing some GW here shortly to see how it goes.

Come on. 4 minutes of cardio to get abs? 4 minutes...

Most people warm up for 5-10 minutes...

Remember that the goal of magazine publishers is to sell magazines. They make outrageous claims like '4 minute cardio workouts to abs' or '2 week diet to shredded' to get people to buy the magazine. No matter how hard you train, you won't be able to burn near enough calories to get abs in just 4 minutes.

I recommend HIIT cardio. Here is a good article for you to read that explains how to create a HIIT cardio workout for fat loss -> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...-liss-cardio-42071.html?highlight=hiit+cardio

I can not even conceive how you can train for just 4 minutes - it takes me like 15 to get warmed up and stretch all of my joints! I guess these are 4 minutes without any warmup, which is a very good way of getting an injury.

In the end of the day, there is never an easy way to get abs, as it is a combination of doing cardio workouts, eating well, and strengthening these abs as well a bit.

In order to see abs it is just a matter of getting down to a low body fat. You need to do this through diet and exercise. It doesn't really matter what you do for exercises to the abs or what type of cardio you do. If you are in a caloric deficit and do some type of exercise you will lose fat and ultimately see your abs.

Top Bottom