Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guardian (8and20) 2/16/1977 - 6/28/2008

As I have given this more thought, it does seem the truly good hearted quality people get taken from us way too early. As I did have an opportunity to talk with Guardian and get his advice on some questions I had I got to see what kind of a person he was. He was without a doubt a genuine guy willing to help someone he had never met without hesitation. Unconditionally. The last karma I exchanged was with him. He will continue to be someones Guardian. That I know. May god bless him and his loved ones.

This is shocking news. I had only known Guardian for a very short time, but I saw that he was a genuine bro that loved to help others. He helped me on occasion and was a tremendous asset to the EF community. My condolences to his family and loved ones, and may he rest in peace.

Such a shame, he was always willing to help....and he always knew his stuff

Rest in Peace, Brother

"A tender heart stopped beating, a soul was laid to rest. God broke our hearts to let us know, He only takes the best."

Found by Metaltn:

appears it was a heart attack. from a blog

death came last week. a friend of lauren’s and mine named will died, in his sleep at the age of 31, of a heart attack. his wife, annie, dances at our studio and lauren and i have taken her pilates class for three years. we also work out together at diane’s and have become really good friends. they were only married for a year and a half. i never knew will as good as i know annie, but he liked lauren and i very much. he called us “the girls”, and he had biceps the size of my thighs. he was one of the kindest, sweetest people i’ve ever met. i remember one of the most fun times we hung out, at club soda after annie, lauren and i went to watch a bunch of hot, new zealand dancers at the performing arts center. annie called will and asked if he wanted to join us, but he was quite late because he insisted on showering and cleaning up before he came to hang out with “the girls”. the last time i saw him was when lauren and i went to their house to have dinner and watch “joe dirt”. we had such a great time, and will watched the movie with us and played with the dogs.

death is so strange. it is so far away, yet so present all the time. sometimes you can forget about it, until it comes and it steals someone you knew and cared for. i think about will, and what an amazing person he was, and i wish that i could have had more time to know him better. but time doesn’t think about us. it’s there one minute and the next it’s gone, and the only thing that’s left is a whisper–a memory of a living, breathing person. it doesn’t mean to be cruel, but it is–it stops before you have a chance to realize that it was slowing down. and then i think, it could be me. tomorrow, i could never wake up. tomorrow, i could be dead.

lauren and i went to the viewing last tuesday. it was sad. you can never think of what to say, because there is nothing you can say, except i’m here for you. lauren said that she wished we could just be like the jews, and go sit with the family and just cry with them for weeks instead of trying to think of the right thing to say. because the truth is, there are no words in the entire world that could ever make right the fact that annie lost a part of herself. how can she even know who she is anymore when the one person who knew her best–who truly knew her–is gone? how can she ever get that part of herself back? it’s gone forever, buried with the horribly still, unfamiliar form of what’s left of her husband. and how can she even begin to hope that she will ever be happy again, when she will never–never–have will back in her life, have that same happiness that he brought her? how can i even possibly begin to make things better by saying, “i’m sorry”? it’s just ash in my mouth. i think of will gone forever–i think of annie’s pretty blue eyes so sad and empty now–and i feel hollow inside, like someone took a spoon and scooped out all of my insides.

time should have been longer for will.

Last edited:
2igj09y.jpg

:rose:

Top Bottom