Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guardian (8and20) 2/16/1977 - 6/28/2008

Re: Guardian 8and29 2/16/1977 - 6/28/2008

Not the time or the place to speculate about a brother's passing.

Last edited by a moderator:

R.I.P Guardian.

My thoughts are with his family and loved ones.

I think we owe Guardia and his family due respect, and we should not make assumptions or a guessing game out of his passing. In life he was one of us, a part of the community, another bro with the drive to be better than average. A reliable guide who shared his knowledge and time helping others in the community. In passing, he belongs only to his family and loved ones. We don't have the right to speculate or debate the reasons for his passing.

Lets mourn the loss of our brother while celebrating the memory of his participation in our lives. His ideas, his thoughts, his words, his knowledge, his posts. That we will keep here forever. The part of Guardian that is left behind is forever immortalized in theses forums and will be here, and will be read by many bros for years to come. His words of advice and sharing of knowledge will benefit many people for years to come.

R.I.P Guardian.

WOW, i am really shocked right now. At a loss for words really. One of the best bro's on here and it's horrible to see him go even if it was peacefully. :( You will be missed Guardian.

AAP said:
This better not be some joke or anything.

Anyone know the details?
that's what I keep saying, don't let it be a joke.

Big Rick Rock said:
R.I.P Guardian.

My thoughts are with his family and loved ones.

I think we owe Guardia and his family due respect, and we should not make assumptions or a guessing game out of his passing. In life he was one of us, a part of the community, another bro with the drive to be better than average. A reliable guide who shared his knowledge and time helping others in the community. In passing, he belongs only to his family and loved ones. We don't have the right to speculate or debate the reasons for his passing.

Lets mourn the loss of our brother while celebrating the memory of his participation in our lives. His ideas, his thoughts, his words, his knowledge, his posts. That we will keep here forever. The part of Guardian that is left behind is forever immortalized in theses forums and will be here, and will be read by many bros for years to come. His words of advice and sharing of knowledge will benefit many people for years to come.

R.I.P Guardian.

I whole-heartedly agree. I am shocked and saddened. As with most deaths this is truly unexpected. Thoughts and prayers to family and friends.

rip :(

Guardian was a great member and a good person. He quickly become friends to almost all of us. He helped me and e helped this board in so many ways. I will miss him and all he did around the site.

My respects to him and his family in there time of morning and loss. This is a great loss to us all.

What Rick said^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Top Bottom