Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guardian (8and20) 2/16/1977 - 6/28/2008

Re: Guardian 8and29 2/16/1977 - 6/28/2008

:-(

Will and I were email friends. He was always checking in to see how I was doing and to encourage me. I'm truly shocked.
God Bless Will

and yes that is his pic

I was always impressed with his knowledge and willingness to help.

He'll be sorely missed. He seemed like an amazing guy.

What happened? Somebody post some info or at least send-out a few PM's.

jerseyrugger76 said:
Things like this upset me to no end. Odds are in favor of some kind of auto accident, unless he had some sort of health condition not revealed on here. As we Catholics sometimes say, "May the perpetual light shine upon him." :(

This mccomb and sons seems to be the funeral home where his body lies
The first guessbook entry here says he died "quietly" Not sure what that means but an auto accident is probably not it. Some sort of medical condition which his family is keeping private is probably right

Last edited by a moderator:

SaladFork said:
Sad sad day for EF, he mentored me through my first cycle and was always checking up on me seeing how I was doing. I'm still in shock over this loss. He was such a nice guy, I want to know what happned... Huge loss for all of us.

RIP good bro~

Excuse me while I go shead a tear.
Ugh, he was helping me get ready for my last photo shoot. The wealth of knowledge and his eagerness to not only help and monitor was truly inspiring. I'm at a loss. I talked to him a week before he passed. Grrrrr.

I wish the absolute best for his wife and family. :heart:

This better not be some joke or anything.

Anyone know the details?

Wow, very sad.

"He went quietly" quoted above is as good as one can ask for I guess.

RIP guardian ..u will be missed and never forgotten on here bro.. u touched many people

Top Bottom