Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guardian (8and20) 2/16/1977 - 6/28/2008

Megalomaniac said:
A couple questions, is anyone in contact with his family? Are we doing anything here from elite?

It seems to me like one of our best is gone and we owe him something in memory, can we put something together for his family? Does anyone have any ideas?

Does anyone have anymore info on his death?

i am afraid we may be the last people they want to know about or hear from---

donate something to your favorite charity in his honor--that is my plan, at least.

eddymerckx said:

donate something to your favorite charity in his honor--that is my plan, at least.

I think that I understand, are we sure though?

The only thing is putting something together as a group brings more awareness than individuals. He was a benefit to many here and I just believe many want to be a benefit to him now. It just seems like there is something we should do.

I am speechless, shocked, and deeply sad.

:(

horrible news.

one of the worst news ever.

helped me through my first cycle. i bugged him to much but he never complained.

RIP 8and20/GUARDIAN,.

Last edited:
eddymerckx said:

his wife didn't know about this part of his life so i really doubt she'd be thrilled to know about us and the nature of this website
not now anyway, maybe down the road

Bino said:
his wife didn't know about this part of his life so i really doubt she'd be thrilled to know about us and the nature of this website
not now anyway, maybe down the road

I understand, it just sucks that someone who was liked by so many here won't be able to have his loved ones know how good his impact was.

Maybe we can create a forum topic in his name, maybe something focussing on health. If it helps even one out then his presence here would be multiplied.

Anyone agree?

He was such a contribution to people, he is really going to be missed.

Just such a tragedy, so young.

Top Bottom