Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

##>>Benifits from more C.V training <<##

tinytank

Well , im thinking on getting more fit, and as i gain muscle and am gaining more weight , i notice that my fitness is starting to take a knock. im feeling more and more sluggish. now as you all probibly know i drink a lot, and i could probibly tighten my deit up a bit, but i mainly noticed my fitness taking a knock when im bulking. the only C.V i do, is a 10 min warm up run before the gym, and then maybe if i have time a 5 min run at the end of a weight session.

just wanting to know what you all suggest i do ? i quite fancy started running , so maybe i will go for a jog tomorrow. im not much of a runner, but you gotta start somewhere eh? also what effect will this have on my weight training, i dont wana lose muscle mass either.

tinytank said:
fucking hell, here was me thinking on a fitness site i can get some advise on fitness. ???

ok ok ,, BOOBIES !!! that getting your attention now ?

if you want real advice, go to the training and/or cardio boards, genius.

do a search for HIIT and you will find endless threads arguing whether HIIT or moderate cardio is better for not losing too much muscle mass.

personally, I hate running. I like HIIT and I also do some other things like biking and plyometrics.

if you want to have some real fun, try some strongman type training (farmers walks and sled dragging are what life is about)

G.P.P. - There's been a couple posts on this recently.

General Physical Fitness- Running is good, but if you want to build more stamina for the extra weight you're carrying plus condition your body to get strongeryou need to do things like sled pulling or farmer's walks.

fortunatesun said:
G.P.P. - There's been a couple posts on this recently.

General Physical Fitness- Running is good, but if you want to build more stamina for the extra weight you're carrying plus condition your body to get strongeryou need to do things like sled pulling or farmer's walks.

sled pulling huh ?

Top Bottom