Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

##>>Benifits from more C.V training <<##

KillahBee said:
if you want real advice, go to the training and/or cardio boards, genius.

do a search for HIIT and you will find endless threads arguing whether HIIT or moderate cardio is better for not losing too much muscle mass.

personally, I hate running. I like HIIT and I also do some other things like biking and plyometrics.

if you want to have some real fun, try some strongman type training (farmers walks and sled dragging are what life is about)
to add to what KB said, i do high rep, low weight deads. so i'll finish 5 mins of warmup biking followed by 5 mins of high intensity biking. then i'll do HIIT on the treadmill: 1 min slow 15 secs FAST for 7 cycles. if that doesn't sound like alot, hold your horses. moment that is done, i'll load up the bar. with a constant low weight i'll deadlift - 5 sets of 20, STRICT form, each rep deweughted on the floor, fast tempo, and rest between sets is as long to just catch my breath. then hit the bike for some high intensity stuff till i drop off.

Top Bottom