Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

growing chest and shoulders

Maironblack

bros I have very limited time to work out, only 3 days a week because of college and work, the good thing is that when I
train I do very intensive training, for some reason I'm having issues growing chest and shoulders, so I would like to know
out of the following movements which ones would you chose, or do you think are the best to work on for 3 days a week, for
chest en shoulders:

-Incline bench
-Bench press
-Cable fly
-Military Press
-Lateral raises
-Shoulder Dumbbell

bros I have very limited time to work out, only 3 days a week because of college and work, the good thing is that when I
train I do very intensive training, for some reason I'm having issues growing chest and shoulders, so I would like to know
out of the following movements which ones would you chose, or do you think are the best to work on for 3 days a week, for
chest en shoulders:

-Incline bench
-Bench press
-Cable fly
-Military Press
-Lateral raises
-Shoulder Dumbbell
You can use it all.

You need to focus more on this muscle group by increasing volume, frequency, and intensity. I would train chest and shoulder in the three weekly workouts and decrease the volume of all other muscles.

In these three chest and shoulder workouts, work different intensities and volumes. I would do a protocol like that for about 16 weeks.

Every time I want to focus on some specific muscle group I do it that way and I have excellent results.

you are young and the gains will come even if your genetics suck.

people expect results overnight and it doesn't work like that, i don't care what your favorite instagram celeb tries to sell you, it takes years to grow muscle and the war never ends

just lift consistent.. building that muscle memory pays off long term

There is no magic exercise. And what exercise might work great for me might not be as optimal for you because we have different limb lengths, insertion points etc.

The most important thing is picking exercises that give you a good mind muscle connection. All the muscles know is time under tension and contraction

Well said friend!
There is no magic exercise. And what exercise might work great for me might not be as optimal for you because we have different limb lengths, insertion points etc.

The most important thing is picking exercises that give you a good mind muscle connection. All the muscles know is time under tension and contraction

Top Bottom