Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Growing calves with pins?

antyarde

If you pin pin the calves will they help to increase the muscle by any chance ? I really want to grow my calves and cant seem to go anywhere with them!

I'm not really sure what you mean by "pin pin" but calves can be hard because of genetics. You just have to keep hitting them hard.

pinning a muscle does not make it grow

if that was true then you could just stick every muscle with a needle and make them grow lol

your calves suck cause your calves suck. that is a genetic thing. you probably have long legs so your calf will be long and skinny vs. someone like me who has thicker legs

I use a leg press with 450lb for my calves. I only need to not move my knees. I think it is better than a specific calves machine. The only bad point, they don’t have a jammer. I will talk to the right dude for.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I use a leg press with 450lb for my calves. I only need to not move my knees. I think it is better than a specific calves machine. The only bad point, they don’t have a jammer. I will talk to the right dude for.

However, I did only one day legs workout. The skiing season will be good.

No. And you’re likely to fuck your calf up too doing that. Calves take serious punishment to grow for guys like us. You need to hit them hard and often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom