Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Greg Kovaks

bignbeefy

Is it just me or do you guys all hate Greg Kovaks too? I mean yeah the dudes unbelievably huge, but he'll be 6 feet under by the time he's 40. I don't know whether its just the fact that i'm jealous because he's consuming enough juice for the majority of us on this board to take combined or the fact that those muscletech adds just piss me off. I had a chance to talk to Jeremy Freeman about those adds and he just laughed. He said that all they do is give him money for the use of his name and whatever they put in between the quotations is fine and dandy. What a bunch of bullshit. There's something really funny about a 400 pound bodybuilder who sweats non stopped. I could care less if he can lift insane weights, he's just too big. I like mass, but c'mon! Could someone tell me please how in the hell Kovaks got his damn pro card? Did he sweat so much on stage that the judges drowned, thus causing a forfeit? Hell i dunno, i just had to vent after reading one of those great 6 page advertisements in musclemag with Kovaks pictured!

Later fellas,

BigNBeefy

but he does so well in all the competitions... oh wait... he always looks like shit in competition... i don't hate him... i hate musclemag for overexposing him and making him out ot be a God among mortal men that to my knowledge hasn't won a contest... his size is impressive don't get me wrong but he always seems to have that roid belly in any picture that is not a musclemag... err i mean muscletech ad. What i want to know is, do people actually believe that cell tech makes 400lb monsters... i mean c'mon that defies all genetics and laws of physics... you can't get that big naturally... who believes that crap?

I"m tired of it too......If I see one more advertisement with him leering at the camera proclaiming muscletech made him a 350lb shredded monster......I'm going to scream. It's a shame because musclemag can have some really good shit in it sometimes, they're one of the few BB rags that openly talks about gear use......but it's like they insult your intelligence when the very next page is some kind of muscletech mark proclaiming wild things you know can't be done without juice. I loved that interview with macho man, they even got him talking about his "cell tech" bar, or whatever shit he was talking about. I'll bet money that macho man never touched a muscletech product.

next time u check out greg look at his nipples his right nipple looks mass fucked up and was not put on right after gyno removal, i think its funny lookin shit

post a pic of him,i was suppose to meet him at a supp shop a month or so ago but i got sick fo waiting for him and left

I believe Kovacs and Titus have removable nipples to save on gyno surgery don't they? Threaded maybe?

I hate Muscle tech for making me believing that I will look like him one day!

Hmmm, I was a fucking idiot after all.

met greg kovacs a few years ago. biggest guy i have ever seen. i found him to be really down to earth and freindly. its muscle tech that i hate.tried cell tech and nearly died from the 3 lbs of suger contained in each serving. the 6 , 6 page adds in my $6 mags makes me pretty mad to.

The Canadian Oak said:
post a pic of him,i was suppose to meet him at a supp shop a month or so ago but i got sick fo waiting for him and left

hes actually a funny guy, aside from all the muscletech bullshit. i went to a scott abel workshop awhile back, and kovacs was there. he was hittin on all the chicks in the gym. i talked to him for a little while, tried to get him to take off his shirt to do a most muscular with me, but the only thing he would flex was his arms. but i did get a picture me and scott abel doing a most muscular. if i can get it scanned ill post it.

GREG IS THE UGLIEST AND WORST PROPORTIONED BB I HAVE EVER SEEN...I ALSO HATE ALL THE MUSCLE TECH SHIT THAT THEY PROMOTE....MUSCLE TECHS SHIT IS NOTHING BUT SNICKERS BARS AND OREOS GROUND UP INTO A POWDER THAT SUPPOSEDLY PROMOTES "FAT ASS" MUSCLE GROWTH!!!!
:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol:

Top Bottom