Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Greg Kovaks

in all my years of following bodybuilding (10yrs) i have never had more disgust, and utter hatred of anyone like i do for that fat son of a bitch kovacs. please guys dont insult real bodybuilders who look the part and win shows, by calling kovacs "the stay puff marshmellow man" a bodybuilder. and the only reason why i hate this fat "wimpy burger" is because he continues to profess that he is a bodybuilder. a bodybuilder like all the other IFBB competitors......WHAT..........GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE...THIS MUTHFUKA CANT EVEN SEE HIS SHOES OVER THAT 5 MONTH BABY HE'S CARRYING AND HE THINKS HE'S "ONE OF THE GUYS".

pump it said:

hes actually a funny guy, aside from all the muscletech bullshit. i went to a scott abel workshop awhile back, and kovacs was there. he was hittin on all the chicks in the gym. i talked to him for a little while, tried to get him to take off his shirt to do a most muscular with me, but the only thing he would flex was his arms. but i did get a picture me and scott abel doing a most muscular. if i can get it scanned ill post it.

dont let us wait too damn loong :(

I have met him as well , he was very friendly and nice to everyone but he made a big mistake turning his body into the monstrosity that it is. I disagree with the direction he is taking bodybuilding and with his claims that "I'm the strongest bodybuilder in the world because I use muscletech and I can press 1000lbs on a smith machine" and "I'm the next Mr.Olympia" and cannot even make it to the posing round.

kovacs is a joke, I can't believe he let the GH gut get that out of control, that's just nuts. As far as living to see 40 is concerned, I think he can forget about it.

Layed

Has the Guy even finished a show? Everytime I read somethig on him , he's dropping out of the show.

WOW!!

GH Gut

His internal organs are huge, probably accounts for all that 400lbs.

He looks pregnant.

Top Bottom