Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Great cutting experts out there...Can you advise ?

BigfootAdam

I am following a cutting program ; diet and workout. it is moderately working so far, but I AM LOSING MY SHOULDERS MASS, and it is driving me crazy, it is the last thing I want to lose. please advise me on what might be the reason, or if it is a normal phase in the process ?

A brief about me:

START weight: 103 kg on 01-03-2020. BF% 27. according to the US navy calc.

CURRENT WEIGHT: 93 kg, body fat 22% (according to the US navy calc), the 10 kg loss took almost 5 months.

I am a 33 years old, male. Height 185 cm.

DIET

01-03-2020--started a diet 1700 kl circa (25% protein, 25% carbs, 50 % fats) and still on till now.

WORKOUT PROGRAM

02-07-2020 Started a work out program, looks like below:
Bench press 8-12 reps
Chin ups 8-12 reps
Shoulder Press 8-12 reps
v- ups 8-13 reps
Torso rotation 8-12 reps (replaced by side bends)
Squats 8-12 reps
Deadlifts 8-12 reps

Go for exercises in a circuit, X3---4 times a week
and low int. cardio 60 min ---3 -4 times a week

Almost for the first time I start to see noticeable results.

BUT the issue is:

MY SHOULDERS ARE SHRINKING, AND THE BELLY FAT IS THE SLOWEST TO DECLINE. I was trying so hard and hoping not to lose shoulders mass.

Please advise me ??

buddy the US navy calculator isn't accurate lol, especially for us weightlifters. it will always come in high body fat. if someone is muscular they won't go by that in the first place. best way to know body fat? simply post up a pic on here and I am pretty damn good at giving you an estimate

anyway never overtrain shoulders. big mistake. they will either grow big or they won't, it depends on genetics. it has nothing to do with 'how hard i work them'. i wouldn't even isolate them! they get worked plenty doing compound lifts!

Thank you for your response. I am cutting, I just wish the shoulders to remain their mass. I wasn't expecting them to grow.

What body fat cacl you recommend ?

I ll look for pics and send them to you.

Top Bottom