Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Got some football injuries that only n2jointrx + osta has made better

surface8

Hey guys,

I'm a former NCAA Div 1 player, I got injured my senior year and there went my NFL career stopped short. Once out of college I did a couple of MMA fights, but the same knee injury kept me out of consistent training.

The last 7years I have been training and lifting weights, I look very lean and muscular I guess due to my mandingo genes. Only thing that use to always nag me was this old knee of mines, just never felt stable doing heavy squats or any movement too heavy with my legs for that matter.

About a year ago I got turned on to Ostarine and used that for a about 6 months with some marked improvement. Improvement but not total healing. Results were good and I recomend osta to anybody, but osta by itself was nothing like when I added this n2jointrx product to the regimen. Adding the n2joint supplement really made a huge difference in how quickly my knee repaired.

After 4 months on the mix of ostarine and n2joint Rx, cycling on and off the osta every 7th week for two weeks, but staying on the n2jointrx for the whoe 4 months. I'm pain-free and injury free I think my walk use to be affected by the knee and for years I walked a bit limp once my leg got tired of walking it would feel weak, I would just limp a little the more and more I walked. Right now I'm trying to break the habit and I can feel myself walking better now walking long distances without any onset of pain and discomfort or that weak feeling at the knee.

When you are divorced and trying to get a date, you don't want this slight "limp" to be something she even thinks about. I'm happy i found the info on this site which led me to the magical combination of ostarine + n2jointrx for healing my knee making it totally pain free.

Awesome review! You are right. A good joint supplement like N2joint RX from n2bm.com and ostarine is one of the best stacks you can take to help repair joint/ligament injuries. I personally would add fish oil to it.

Fish oil is one of the best natural anti-inflamattory supplements you can take. It will reduce pain and inflammation in the area.

In my opinion, the best joint supplement stack you can put together is:
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]5 tablets n2joint rx from n2bm.com + 25mg ostarine from sarms1.com + 3-6g of a high quality fish oil per day[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Health-And-Wellness/N2Joint-RX-p319.html[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]http://www.evolutionary.org/ostarine-mk-2866-anabolic-steroids/[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]This will actually help heal and repair your joints and ligaments, along with reducing pain and inflammation. [/FONT]

I am currently using Nutrobal from sarms1 and n2jointrx and my rotator cuff feels the best it has felt in a year +. I am so happy!

it is important if you have an injury like this to step away from the gym for 1 FULL MONTH and use ostarine, nutrobal and n2jjointrx and get healthY!

N2JointRX and Ostarine are great for healing. On top of those I would toss in Nutrobal and make sure to get in 6-10g of fish oil. That would be the ultimate healing stack.

Top Bottom