Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Got a personal trainer

witkowsd said:
I was going to be a personal trainer but I was told by one of the trainers in my gym that they prefer younger people as trainers. I've seen the younger trainers they have at my gym - I wouldn't train with them for free. All young, never smile, no enthusiasm, and spend 1/2 their time bullshitting about their weekend or day's events. I don't know about you, but if I pay for a trainer no. 1 they have to look like they work out, want to push me to the limit, be enthusiastic and make me want to come back again. Yesterday, I was helping someone work out - pushing her to the limit, showing her new exercises, explaining things - one of the trainers said I should have gotten paid for that session! I said too bad they won;t hire me - they are really missing out on a good trainer. But I think age means more than anything else to them -

funny you should say that. there was an article in "Personal Fitness Professional" this month about that very same topic. trainers slightly out of shape, ageism, etc. it said though there is a paradigm shift towards more knowledgeable vs. pretty trainers, those that offer the complete package and around the age of 30 are the most marketable. there were quite a few examples of those nearing 40 getting pushed out or into management positions.

Supermom...I work out at a 24 hour in Plano. There is a trainer there that I think is good. He is older, not the 20-something that is still learning... My husband and I first scoffed at him because he was putting people on the smith machine and doing dinky weights. Then we ran into him this weekend doing his own work out with another trainer. We started talking to him and watched what he was doing. He had some great advice for my goals and seemed to be doing good exercises himself. I guess he just does what the slacker customers want...

If you are interested, let me know and I will pass on his info...

This is great news, well done!
www. thefitnesssuiteelland .co.uk <<< check out our website, we are Yorkshire's premiere personal training facility! Have a look around our website and check out our blog!
Enjoy :)

Take your shitty spam posts somewhere else.

Top Bottom