x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

got my bands

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about got my bands within the Weight Training & Weight Lifting category.

Excerpt: just got my bands in the other day used them for the first time i have a new found respect for a rubber band. i used 50% of my 1rm with the purple on squats. i lost my balence on first one but recovered thankfully. after that i was fine i love the speed at which you go down due to the band, really helps you get out of the hole i was amazed it is totally different than chains. and at the end i took the bands off and did one without them it felt weird without having to stabalize the bar and

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Thread: got my bands

Amateur Bodybuilder

got my bands

just got my bands in the other day used them for the first time i have a new found respect for a rubber band. i used 50% of my 1rm with the purple on squats. i lost my balence on first one but recovered thankfully. after that i was fine i love the speed at which you go down due to the band, really helps you get out of the hole i was amazed it is totally different than chains. and at the end i took the bands off and did one without them it felt weird without having to stabalize the bar and no downward force on you.

on a side note my gym thought i was crazy at first with all the bands and chains and boxes and 2x6's. but now all the trainers are coming to me asking to try it and are learing from me. i found out that they know how to do some of the good stuff squats gms deadlift but they gym does not allow them to teach it do to chance of injury.

anyhow just wanted to say i recomend bands to all!!! i will do bench tomorrow should i use the minis since i have never benched over 200???

bands are the shiznit!!!!!!!!

Good Bro
    ya, they sure are, man. very fun. just remember that if you start getting worn down from em, cycle em on and off. i'm sure you know that, though. i love bands.

Re: got my bands

Originally posted by OreoPL
    just got my bands in the other day used them for the first time i have a new found respect for a rubber band. i used 50% of my 1rm with the purple on squats. i lost my balence on first one but recovered thankfully. after that i was fine i love the speed at which you go down due to the band, really helps you get out of the hole i was amazed it is totally different than chains. and at the end i took the bands off and did one without them it felt weird without having to stabalize the bar and no downward force on you.

I love the bands also bro. I ahve been using them for about 6 months now and love it. I also took the bands off after my speed sets for one set too. I seriously almost left the ground. I ended up coming up on my toes.

Good Bro
    yep, bands are great. i would like to get a jumpstretch platform though so i can have a bit more variation with my deads.

Elite Mentor
    Can't wait to get mine.

Joker

Re: got my bands

Originally posted by OreoPL

on a side note my gym thought i was crazy at first with all the bands and chains and boxes and 2x6's. but now all the trainers are coming to me asking to try it and are learing from me. i found out that they know how to do some of the good stuff squats gms deadlift but they gym does not allow them to teach it do to chance of injury.

anyhow just wanted to say i recomend bands to all!!! i will do bench tomorrow should i use the minis since i have never benched over 200???

bands are the shiznit!!!!!!!!
    where did you order your bands from? how much did they run?

www.elitefts.com

check it out.

I'm thinking about buying some. How do you keep them attached to the floor? With a dumbbell? If that's the case, how heavy a db does it take to hold the band?

Amateur Bodybuilder
    i use the power rack even on bench day i carry a bench over into the rack. then i use my 2 baord press boards to add more tension sitting on power rack arm.