Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Got BP when training

Spiasini

I think that I get a bit high blood pressure when Itrain a lot, especially when it is cardio which makes my heart race.The head starts aching, and it feels very full. Do you think that bytaking some aspiring before working out to thin out the blood I couldalleviate the problem?

I think before you decide to thin the blood why don't you get you blood pressure checked.

Cardio is supposed to make your heart pump. You might also be holding your breath without noticing and so making your heard red.

Equally, you might just be unfit. I've heard of people who were simply unfit, so concerned with being breathless, that they were prescribed asthma medication. Not because they actually had asthma just cos they needed to get more fit. You say 'when I train a lot'... it's a bit of a clue.

i would not do this at all.

taking any sort of anti-inflammatory or something that restricts blood flow will restrict gains. you WANT inflammation during your workout.

the fact you get headaches can be several things. it can be you are out of shape, it could be you aren't hydrating enough, and it could be you aren't carbing up enough.. it could even be some sort of medical issue that you might want to get checked out

Yes Steve, i understand that anti-inflammatories are bad for a training, and aspirin may reduce muscle gains. But I want to stop that head ache and BP when I do cardio. I am in good shape, and I drink well enough. This comes really abruptly, like I feel me head as if it got swallen bigger and bigger. So I am pretty sure it is blood pressure. So the logic here was to get blood thinner, so it would run with less resistance - do you think that might work?

Yeah, it would be best to find out what is the reason of the problem itself. But aspirin might help theoretically - there is a meaning to your thinking. In any case, you can at least give it a try, and see if it helps. You will not lose much if you will not benefit from it.

Using aspirin long term to reduce blood pressure really isn't a good idea.

First - aspirin carries a more hepatoxic nature then most oral steroids. Using aspirin in conjunction with liver toxic steroids is going to put a lot of stress on your liver. Aspirin is also extremely hard on your stomach lining and can cause ulcers.

Second - Taking aspirin before your workout will actually be counterproductive for your muscle building goals. Inflammation (the pump) is needed to signal the hypertrophy (muscle building) process. By taking aspirin before your workout, you will blunt that response and not get as much of a hypertrophy response from the workout that you would of otherwise.

If you want something to naturally reduce blood pressure - take fish oil, and lots of it.

Top Bottom