Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

got a 6-pack finally.. goin for the 8-pack now

CollegeKid

after trying forever to bring out my abs by doin a billion different exercises, i finally got a six pack from simply doing weighted decline situps for the past month (holding DBs to my upper chest). so im VERY happy that i have those 6-lower ab groups showin finally. question is, how do i make the uppermost pair right below the chest come out? people who have em.... tell me how you got em! (and don't tell me it's about diet, cuz it ain't, its a matter of making them grow is all). thanks!

Last edited:
honeslty if were all about training the abs and doing situps then 80% of the people would have a six pack. realistically probably like 3% do or some outrageously low number, i believe the reason lies within diet. but nonetheless, congrats on reaching your goal of obtaining a sixpack. but i think corn is right with the 8 pack issue, if you dont have them developing with ur six, then not sure what else to do.

you cant get them.

its genetics like cornhole said.

if you can see 6 but you dont see 8, they wont ever be there.

sorry...... some people have 8, some 6, some even have 4.

X

Heavy barbell pullover, builds chest and upper abd, seldom performed nowadays....

pullover crunches (lying on the floor, feet on bench, arm above your head, light dumbell , move slow, hold contraction)

Find new parents!

They make 8packs of Bud light now?? :)

Sorry, I couldn't resist... I JUST couldn't!! :)

C-ditty

thanks Vortexx for the barbell pullover suggestion. i'm gonna try em out for a while and report back in a month or so..... hopefully i can prove all you naysayers wrong, i mean, it's a muscle, so it can be used and forced to grow, i don't think genetics is a valid excuse. we shall see :)

well i think genetics is valid. if it was not genetics then how come we dont all look the same???? but i hope you do prove us wrong, 8 pack would be a great accomplishment.

Citruscide said:
They make 8packs of Bud light now?? :)

Sorry, I couldn't resist... I JUST couldn't!! :)

C-ditty

Actually, yes, they do. There are 8 packs of 7 or 8 oz cans. Yep, they're pretty gay lookin.

Top Bottom