Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Got 5 hours of sleep. Tired as hell. Give me energy to lift tonight.

gettinlarger

Yeah. Went to a Stone Sour concert last night. Amazing show. Anyway, I'm tired as hell right now, and in no mood to lift tonight. Well, screw that. I'm lifting. I just need a little energy. So, help me out. I'm in work until 5:30. Lifting probably around 7:30-8. I know I'm going to be drained.

What do you tired fockers do to get you psyched up again to train?

OMG, that must have been an awesome concert! I've been hoping they'd come around here so I could see them, but not yet.

I'm feeling you though, on being tired. I just couldn't sleep last night, so I'm not running on a whole lot today. Tonight is heavy deadlift and I'm looking for a way to get pysched up too. I think a big pot of coffee before hand will help me. I just hope it doesn't keep me up tonight.

Listening to heavy metal always helps me, but it's not for everyone.

If you do like metal, I recommend Pantera's "5 Minutes Alone" and Metallica's "Shortest Straw." Anything fast is good though - old Megadeth, Anthrax, etc.

I was actually thinking more in the lines of nutrition. Should I just eat as much as I can today? Or just stock up on the carbs? Or take the night off?

Take a 30 minute power nap if you can. They always help me get a better pump when I don't get enough sleep.

Any way you can squeeze in a power nap?

Mmmmm...coffee. :D

Can you push everything back a day and still come out ok for next week? Maybe do something off the wall and unconventional tomorrow that takes up two of your normal workouts (like some type of event training)?

Did I mention that I like coffee? :p

I have yet to test out the coffee machine here. There is an abundance of flavors available ... Hmm ...

I guess if I'm not feeling up to it, I could push this day to Fridays, and combine the two somehow. We'll see. I'm gonna go eat a nice lunch in a few minutes. Then have a cappucino or something from that coffee machine of excitement.

Top Bottom