Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

a good site for exercises

Judging by your avatar I should definitely listen to you.

haha just cuz im not all jacked out at the age of 19 and weighing over 200lbs, doesnt mean i dont know wut im doing

and not saying u have to listen to me. its a good site so i thought id share, so u can screw off

Well judging by my avatar Mike, maybe you should listen to me.

Dont be a sarcastic little punk if youre not gonna use smiley faces

But seriously, no need for it bro. Youre not special in any way either, if you posted an article about getting ripped, I wouldnt give you shit and hope no one would based on your avatar. You dont have to be jacked to know what you are talking about

fuck the exercises. its a list of great routine u need, with a list of explanations of each exercise in that routine. then you dont get ppl making there own routine with 20 workouts on arm day

and i care very much about what someone teaching me looks like. yes u can learn about anything in the world by reading a book but if some fat little squidgelet is telling me how to do something and he cant live by his own words of advice fuck him :spin:

Top Bottom