Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it good to run when you have sore legs from a workout?

hanselthecaretaker

High End Bro
Platinum
Well? :)

Leg day is the only day I wouldnt run on, imo too much stress would be put on them.. Also last time I got Achilles tendon injury it was on leg day then treadmill.

I've always been fine with it. The stairmaster sometimes makes my quads cramp when I'm really sore.

Leg day is the only day I wouldnt run on, imo too much stress would be put on them.. Also last time I got Achilles tendon injury it was on leg day then treadmill.

So stretching and icy-hot hey? Sounds good to me.

i don't get sore from running.
but when i do legs which are my least favorite to workout b/c by the end of the workout session i'm walking dizzy. evan after a warm up beforehand i always feel a bit disoriented afterwords. does anyone have this problem on leg days? i figure i just have poor blood circulation there.

i have found that getting the muscles warmed up actually makes them recover quicker. i dont know about running but i have often used the elliptical machine on days when the legs were terribly sore and once you get going, you dont feel the pain anymore. until you stop that is lol

Top Bottom