Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Good places to find out correct squat + deadlift form.

I just started squatting and deadlifting today. I squatted 95 lbs. I deadlifted 115 lbs. The guy at the gym said my form was good but I want to make sure.

Can you recommend any sites. Ill try to explain what I was doing.

Squats.
---------
The bar was right on my shoulder blades, and my feet were pointed straight ahead, about shoulder width, maybe a little wider. I tried to look straight ahead when I went down.

DeadLift.
----------
I kept my back straight + bent at the waste. My feet were a bit more than shoulder width apart. I bent at the waste and also squatted down a bit.

EDIT:

oh yeah, also, i thought squats worked your quads + butt, but I am really really sore n ow in my, well, its not quite my groin muscles, but kind of farther back towards my hamstrings (but not my hamstrings as far as I can tell). is t his normal.

Last edited:
Good places to find out correct squat + deadlift form.

My gym when I'm training.......sorry, couldn't resist!

lol im tired of park man,in the past three weeks i saw maybe 3 people squatting and none went below 90 degrees,i got 200 for 3 with ass to calfs yesteday woo hoo,i have the 5th best squat at park(so sad) lol

I was just fucking around last week at the end of my workout and put up a 405 with no belt or anything, if it wasnt for the pulled muscle in my stomach it would have been a lot more

damn good job bro,one day i wanna be barking with the big dogs,i think i may join you and dissto at the athletic club if its any good,im tired of the show boats at park,the only serious guys i see are you,dissto,rodney,joe,and jon,i dunno if i fall into it but i feel i put a ton into it

There are decent explanations on
http:://www.cyberpump.com

Best of all though: "Insider's Tell-All Handbook on Weight-Training" by Stuart McRobert. Several page explanation of do's and don'ts with photos of both DL's and Squats. A great book with explanations of all major exercises.

eric draven that sounds very familiar you wouldn't by any chance live in canada, know john q public and his friend there,(awf) if so i think ya know who this is. how ya been

Top Bottom