Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Good Luck To Freak19, Powerlifterjay, Jimmie D, And Grimmer!!!

S

solidj55

JUST IN CASE I DONT GET ON HERE AGAIN BEFORE THIS WEEKEND, GOOD LUCK TO ALL YOU GUYS. I KNOW YOU WILL ALL BE TEARING SHIT UP IN FLORIDA THIS WEEKEND.

POWERLIFTERJAY-WATCH THE INJURY BRO AND BE SAFE.

That goes the same for me since today I graduate I won't be on here to wish you guys luck tomm. So good luck to all of you. Jay if you are competing please bro take care we don't need another injury hearing it's from you.

Freak dude your gonna tear some shit up and prob total ur 2,000 or close to it.

GRIMM dude good luck i'm really pissed that i can't be there with you guys but I have to graduate.

Jimmydean u finally got to compete and i'm sorry i couldn't be there to lift off for you. take it easy big man.

Thanks guys. We appreciate it. Should be fun its a big turnout and lots of extra's. Typical Kieran Kidder production.

As far as my injury was when i went to the gym yesterday i just wanted to test things out. I had made up my mind i wasnt competeting. But dam, i realy trained hard (over trained actually) and after i hit 315 for what i though was going to be a painful 1 to my delight i did a painfree 8 reps on the bench. Guys if anything was even close to torn that would not have happened. I pulled , strained or did something but tear i did not do.

As far as the pulling goes. Well i was content to not even test it yesterday but after feeling nothing benching i needed again to know. So i went up to 405. No chalk ,no belt, just jean shorts and a shirt! Felt were it was, but it was so mild i could determine that it aint serious. So plan is this

After squats, i will warmup bench like this
225, 315, 405 then shirt. Normally i have been hittin 500 raw in warmups. Not this wekend. Deadlifts i will go 225, 315, 405, 495. I will open with 534lbs instead of 550. If it hurts and re harms me i will end it there. But if not i will go 567 600ish. I am hopeing its does ok. But guys i am smart and listen well to my body. If in warmups 495 fuckenhurts then i will drop my opener to 225 and token out. Play it safe.

Bottom line is nothing is torn! Pulled , strained, tweaked, whatever it is , i will get thorugh without affecting my bench. So with thay said i should come home unscaved! I hope.

Good luck to the Florida Crew! When you're finished, leave nothing but a scorched hole in the Earth. Nuke that fuckin' weight, boys!

Last edited:
Thanks alot guys, we will dedicate this meet to everyone on elite fitness. this is gonna be a fun weekend and hopefully daytona beach will see some big numbers.

cubanito17 i wish you were gonna be there, but i understand that you have graduation. but remember that when you throw your grad. cap in the air you better think of us. but anyways congrats on your graduation.

History will be Made!
FREAK19

Thanks everyone! We're all really looking forward to this one. Some big numbers are going up this weekend. This is my comeback meet so hopefully the knee will hold up. Cubanito, hold your head high and proud when you walk across that stage.

hey pljay:

consider not warming up to 35lbs under your opener on your deadlift. seems like overkill.

also, are you sure you can drop your opening deadlift that close to when you pull. unless they have changed the rules, you are locked into your opener pretty soon after you complete your bench.

best of luck to all of you!

take videos and pics for my damn archive!

/irish

Top Bottom