Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

good four day split to follow..??? just did ripptoe 5x5

Dairyman

hey I have been doing ripptoe's 5x5 for a while now and really like it i have been doing it M,W.F

but now my schedule has changed and I have monday, tuesday, thursday and friday to lift so I am looking for a good four day split to give a try for a while.

I was looking into westside or maybe one lower day one upperday I am not sure yet.

Developing a westside routine seems tricky and I dont want to go out on a limb and devise a routine I thkn works and just be wasting my time.

that looks like a real good program only I dont think I have all the equipment needed

What equipment do you lack?

I am assuming you have access to a power rack, adjustable bench, barbell, plates, and DBs. You can do this program with only these pieces of equipment.

I am in the process of getting the westside book I am going to read that then try their principles when I do my next routine. I was in a toss up between the two yet the dual factor seemed easier to follow and I was able to find a template that was easy to follow and understand

Mon- Chest and tri
Tues- back and bi's
Thurs- shoulders and traps
Fri- Legs

There is no way to hit the entire body in 2 workouts. So I would do more exercises per muscle, less frequently. It'shard to bulk on a 4 day split. Now, if you are just trying to lift to stay lean, then yeah.

Mon- Chest and tri
Tues- back and bi's
Thurs- shoulders and traps
Fri- Legs

There is no way to hit the entire body in 2 workouts. So I would do more exercises per muscle, less frequently. It'shard to bulk on a 4 day split. Now, if you are just trying to lift to stay lean, then yeah.

That's nonsense.

I've trained three days a week for the past year and I am continually getting stronger and adding lbm.

Top Bottom