Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is good flex good or bad?

:devil:
Whats not good is your English!:biggrin:
However it is good to stretch the muscles you are going work. I stretch them out before I begin and then I sometimes give them another stretch in between sets. This is said to aid in growth.
Say Hello to Hans and Frans for me!

I was talking about flex, i.e. the difference between a muscle when it is just laying there and when its being flexed.

Lotsa stretching gives you more flex, but I was wondering if that makes the muscles look smaller when they are unflexed.

And to lilsatan12: Hans und Franz come from Vateland Deutschland, not from Norway.

ps: say hello to John Doe and Mr. Smith.

(my english is veeery good, I promise you that.)

Hey, Isabigfatassho, I answered your question the way you wrote it. Your English sucks! Don't kid yourself. The only Lilsatan12 I know is in my pants and if that interests you go to another board that will better suit your interests. Now that we know that you can't take a joke, if you look small with your muscles relaxed, guess what, you are small. Cousin Arnold is watching and is not going to be happy!:biggrin:

argh... Ok, maybe I didnt express myself too nicely at all.

anyway, let me have another go:

If you stretch your muscles a lot, will they look smaller when they are relaxing?

(btw: wheres that other board, satan?)

I'll explain it nice and slow for you Hansel. Go to a search engine( how you say in Norway?) and type in :" 150 pound boy looking for same" and maybe you two can find things to stretch out on each other.:biggrin:

Top Bottom