Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Good chest exercices??

polorl694

What are some good chest exercises to do??

Are cable crossovers good?? i heard they work real good..

And is it good to feel sore the next day after u work out

Like if i do chest on monday should my chest be sore on tuesday??

Polor,
Check out http://www.ast-ss.com/max-ot/max-ot_intro.asp (Nope, I don’t own stock in nor endorse this site)
Personally, I liked the program and think is fairly well rounded. You need to register, but there is no cost (or there wasn't a year ago). There is a ton of information on this board in regards to exercise movements. Everyone has personal favorites. For me, I use strictly dumbbells. I shoot for low reps (around 4-7) with the weight adjusted accordingly. I found that using barbell chest puts too much emphasis on the tricepts and not the chest. This isn’t bad, in fact you should try to mix up your routine to stimulate various muscle fibers. Good luck!

Timma!

Timma..

Timma is right...if you switch up your exercises every once and awhile it will help you grow. Think of it like this when you keep doing the same exercises every day your muscles get used to the same movement and won't grow so that's when you change things up exercises, reps,different machines, or even switch your training splits. Well good luck...oh yeah that ast.com site is pretty good and has god info. They don't charge to register.

Fatchops:fro:

imo you want to start off with two compound movements doing 4-5 sets on each. like....flat barbell or dumbell press or incline barbell or dumbell press. lifting heavy is important but not as important as keeping the form good and getting blood in the muscle. then move on to and isolation movement like flat or incline flys, cross overs, pec deck.

start your chest workout with incline cable flyes, that has really helped me lately, and my chest just has refused to fuckin grow, but this is helping.

Top Bottom