Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Going for Football- Cardio and Lifting

VarsityWarrior

I'm going to be playing varsity football as fullback/running back next year, and I want to get huge. I am willing to work out every day, and pay any price necessary to become one of the best football players in my league. This is one of the most important things in my life right now.

How do I go about doing this? I'm already pretty big, but I'm looking for some of the older guys to give me some advice. Naturally, I'll be doing alot of running(especially sprinting) to get fast, and lifting. I won't shy away from anabolic steroids if I need to. I will do anything I need to do to become number one. Thanks.

My main conflict BTW is becoming REALLY REALLY fast- like 4 sec 40m dash, and becoming REALLY REALLY strong so I can run down people that come to tackle me. My team usually has me kicking out a lineman, I DEFINATELY need strength as well as speed.

Looks like he serious.

You don't need steroids. You need lots of food and lots of working out.

Doing steroids when your in high school isn't too smart. It could affect your homones for life. Don't do something stupid in the first 20 years of your life that you will have to regret for the last 50.

People on here will be able to help you develope a workout that will get you swole. You just need to ask questions and read this board EVERY day and figure it out.

Good luck.

wow, 4.4 as a fullback in highschool. I dont think any pro fullbacks are that fast??

try westside barbell...

Top Bottom