Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Goin on decreasing weight sets

osterCORP

Bros, is it true decreasing weight sets puts more intensity on your muscles and it's better to increase muscle mass instead of increasing?

either you are referring to drop sets or you are refering to deloads

drop sets IMO are wonderful. a lot of guys think they are a waste of time which is fine, that is their opinion. but i like to do them to reallly get a nice pump going

deloads are important to stay healthy long term, it is your way of giving the body a break, while still conditioning your muscles vs. just stopping weight training. lets say you were dealing with a nagging injury, deloading is a great idea because you won't stop lifting totally

No matter what weight you are using you want to make sure your form is proper and you are focusing on the contraction. If you are not able to do this then the weight is too heavy.

Heavy weights and hard training is what builds muscle. Simple as that.

That being said - you should NEVER sacrifice form to use more weight. Use the heaviest weight possible that still allows you to -
1. train the muscle through a full range of motion
2. get a great pump and mind muscle connection
3. train in a rep range of 6-20 reps

Bros, is it true decreasing weight sets puts more intensity on your muscles and it's better to increase muscle mass instead of increasing?

it is just another way of exercising. I would incorporate that once in a while, but wouldnt base my whole training decisions on just one way

Top Bottom