Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Goal: Jacked inner pecs and thunderous biceps

and i didn't take you seriously... but it really *is* the jacked inner pecs and thunderous bis log!!

just checking in... your pictures are definitely better than mine. the fact that back is my favorite spot on a man doesn't hurt either. :p

sgtslaughter said:
alrighty. Thanks for satisfying my curiosity :)
Word. Thanks, BiggT. In that bookie event that Sarge and I would've done if we'd thought of it sooner, I would've put the lowest odds on some intervals between 4500 and 5500. I don't know if PB's going to be able to handle the jealousy when he sees 6000 calories with no weight gain is normal for you. :p

WoNderWoMan25 said:
the fact that back is my favorite spot on a man doesn't hurt either. :p
AMEN to that gurl .. :chomp: Sorry BiggT I'll crawl back to my forum & behave .. boooooooooooo

WoNderWoMan25 said:
< still hanging around ... ... because it's the back AND you have the tattoos. :verygood: you here too bunny? :D >
Chiggity Check ... :) Did I hear you say Milk does a body good? .. woohoo BigT himself said I can hang around all I want ... :elephant: "I got a stage five... Clinger." :FRlol:

BiggT I just like you for your mind ... :D, you are one smart bro

Top Bottom