Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Goal: Jacked inner pecs and thunderous biceps

Yeah you're bored. I was just curious. I set a goal of being able to pull 500 by the end of the summer. Well my second time deadlifting in the past year (first time was last week as I wrote in my log) I pulled 445. So I am thinking that 500 is actually pretty darn attainable. Maybe one day I'll pull 495 for 5.....

Thanks guys, my lifetime best is 605 for a single, I pull them all conventional with a hook-grip, because due to my squatting style and all of the olympic lifts, I feel I get the best carryover, plus the double overhand keeps the bar where it should be and it never gets out in front of my body too much. I am careful as far as how often I DL and when I actually train the lift itself because they blow out my CNS when overdone.

Here are those pics....the one of the nicely waxed back is me at 225.....the one where I am in desperate need of a back waxing is 243.

BiggT245.jpg

BiggT225.jpg

I'm eagerly awaiting the fitday results. I'd been thinking about asking you to break your "no calorie counting" rule/habit by doing that for a while.

EDIT: We need a bookie event on this. :p

Last edited:
Shades McCool said:
The boards are sllllloooowww today. It is helping me study but they are slow. BTW I broke my 1RM and 5RM for deadlifts yesterday. Since it is the second time doing them in a long time I am going to attribute it to getting used to doing it again.
Wrong journal, dude. ;)

Tonight's workout Wed 6/7/06

Power Clean: about a million warm-ups, front squats etc etc with 45 and 135....185x1, 225x1, 255x1, 285x1, 300x1, 310x1, 315x1, 5 doubles at 275

Clean Pull: 315x3, 345x3, 365x3, 365x3

Jump Shrug: 405x10, 495x10, 495x10

Had a really good night....the cleans were all fast, and I tore through the doubles at 275. Clean pulls went well, really worked on staying calm and keeping the first pull SMOOTH, at times I tend to get anxious and rip the bar from the floor, so these are a good lift for me to do. Jump shrugs are gay numbers for that lift, I hope to get that to 585-600 for 10's pretty soon.

I will plug my "diet" into fit day tomorrow.

Top Bottom