Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Goal: Jacked inner pecs and thunderous biceps

BiggT said:
I probably had close to 10,000 calories yesterday, lol.....I started training today as I didn't drink as much as I planned, between 3 and 9, I probably had about 1 Guiness an hour and I never felt buzzed at any point, plus with all the shit I ate, and also, believe it or not Guiness is pretty nutritiously dense, I figured I'd get a great workout today. Penn State was pwned yesterday, lol, and I was pulling for Texas too....and I am glad I am not a betting man, because all I have to say about FL State and Troy is wtf? a win is a win....but TROY, lol.

I am gonna start a new journal and link it here. I'll outline the 3 week loading phase in the beginning.

Bro I am in Austin - it is my home - yesterday sucked. Funny thing is my sons flag football team, The Austin Nittany Lions - no joke - lost big time as well. Not a good football day.

BiggT said:
It certainly was a rough day. Austin Nitanny Lions? I like it, lol...I really would have loved Ohio State to have their season derailed in week 2 just like last year

Here is the link to the new journal

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=506348

Yeah - the other coach is a huge Penn State fan and the league gave us dark blue jerseys so it just kinda worked out........

Looking at UT's schedule I am thinking they may suffer a few more losses this season - tough road to hoe

And those freaking sweater vests............ :rainbow:

Top Bottom