Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Goal: Jacked inner pecs and thunderous biceps

Protobuilder said:
Mind if I reprint that?

It's cool....if you want I can try to find the article where Louie is talking about Udo Beyer's 10 singles at 600 and PM it to you.

I found it, I'll send it to you....actually, lol, it was 660 for 10 singles supposedly......I actually find 600 to be very believable for a world class olympic lifter or shot putter, most people generally tend to question this claim, I don't know, It'd be awesome if it were so, and Louie is a credible source, I guess nobody will ever know, just one of those things that becomes 'legend'...in any event, Udo was ridiculously strong, he threw the shot over 74 feet, and that certainly was documented.

BiggT said:
No lifting today, but a brief rundown of what I ate thus far today.....

4 whole eggs
bacon
whole wheat toast
oatmeal
MetrX Big 100 Bar (they changed something recently because it tasted like SHITE)
1 banana
2 NY strips each one on white toast
a salad
spinach
1/4 gallon of skim milk
a sugar free oreo cookie, lol
a lot of water

And plenty more to follow
6000 calories is approximately 4 days worth of calories for me. :FRlol:

However, today I had a big piece of a double-layer chocolate cake & a yogurt parfait w/mixed berries. :p

there was some vid with pudzianowski BTN pressing 450 (i think it was 450)... that was with bad technique - more pressing then explosive movement.

que_66 said:
6000 calories is approximately 4 days worth of calories for me. :FRlol:

However, today I had a big piece of a double-layer chocolate cake & a yogurt parfait w/mixed berries. :p

Thats more like it, lol

To conclude my post above, I finished off with:

more milk, I had about 3/4 gallon on the day, maybe a little more
A PB and J Sandwich (three layers)
a pound of grilled chicken
whole wheat pasta
spinach
Several scoops of ice cream, lol (2 hours worth of House on Fox last night, plus I went to sleep feeling 'anabolic')

mm107 said:
I cant WAIT to EAT 6k calories =] My NEXT 5x5 Plan =]

You'll notice your recovery is off the wall with a lot of cals...I might use fit day one of these days just for curiosity's sake.

Top Bottom